Easy to remove liner
Ideal for water proofing - resistant to corrosion and UV light
Ideal for Busbar insulation, jacketing indoor terminations
RT34 is a self-amalgamating ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) tape, used on solid dielectric cable for electrical insulation and jacketing in splices up to 69kV and for building stress cones in terminations up to 35kV. The tape comes with a separator that is removed during the taping process. Its 0.76mm thickness and quick amalgamation facilitates a rapid, void free insulation build-up that is electrically stable and moisture proof. RT34 is suitable for use with conductors rated at 90 deg C with an emergency overload rating of 130 deg C. The tape is also resistant to corrosion, chemical and ultra violet light.
- Electrical insulation and jacketing in splices of solid dielectric cable up to 69kV
- Building stress cones in terminations of solid dielectric cable up to 35kV
- Jacketing of indoor terminations
- Bus bar insulation and corrosion protection
- Jacket repair and restoration in ally types of cable
- Moisture sealing application
|Cable Accessories Type:||Components & Parts|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.