Fast, clean and accurate installations every time
Easy to position and mark C-bracket cut-out
Vertical and horizontal level indication
The Blue Monkey is a must have tool when fitting C-brackets for plug points and light switches. This clever stencil is easy to use and includes a built in level indication.
The Blue Monkey template ensures FAST, CLEAN, ACCURATE installations every time.
- Easy to position and mark C-bracket cut-out
- Vertical and horizontal level indication
- Clear centre mark positioning
1. Measure the position desired for the plug point and mark the centre point of the hole you wish to cut for a C-bracket.
2. Check for studs, metal brackets and power cords behind the plaster board using a suitable stud finder.
3. If there are no studs, place the Blue MonkeyTM and match the cross-hair in the centre with the marked point on the plaster board.
4. Check that the Blue MonkeyTM is level (horizontally or vertically) and draw around the stencil with a pencil or pen.
5. Using a Wall Board Saw, cut around the outline.
6. Place a C-bracket in the cut-out hole.
7. Connect and fit the plug point.
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.