Visual crimp indicator - ensures correct crimp every time
Accepts MSS, Cembre and Klauke 23 Tonne block dies
355 degree head rotation
Need More options? Contact Sales
23 Tonne Hydraulic Crimping Tool Battery Powered
A new addition to the Platinum range for 2014. A unique one and only tool of its kind!
Self-contained battery crimper capable of crimping electrical connectors up to and including 500mm2 Aluminium and 630mm2 Copper conductors.
The sturdy steel trigger guard helps to protect the trigger from unintentional operation and field knocks. Each tool is supplied with a 220v charger, 2 x re-chargeable batteries and a heavy-duty road case. The crimping dies are supplied separately.
23 Tonne Hydraulic Crimping Tool Features
- 60+ Crimps per battery charge
- Visual crimp indicator - ensures correct crimp every time
- Accepts MSS, Cembre and Klauke 23 Tonne block dies
- 355 degree head rotation
- Industry exclusive mechanical 'Visual Pop-Up Indicator', driven directly from the relief valve
- Pressure biased release valve for easy piston retraction
- Partial piston retract - speeding crimp cycle time and saving battery life
- Inherits the same industry exclusive 2 speed pump design
- Self-contained battery crimper
- Crimping up to and including 500mm2 Aluminium and 630mm2 Copper conductors
Note: Up to 300mmÂª using standard 12/13T shell dies with 23T Adaptor (ECW-H3D-AD)
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.